Splendor Santa Barbara
Alkanet Root Powder Soap Making Supplies Natural Colorant - Finely Ground Dye Pigment Powder (4 oz) for Handmade Cosmetics, Henna, Fabric, Wood & More DIY Splendor Santa Barbara
Regular price $14.99
Alkanet root ( Alkanna tinctoria) is primarily used as a dying agent to impart a red/purple color to soap, natural fibers and wood. Final Color Can Vary Due to Base Oils and Amounts Used.
- Pure Natural Soap Colorant to Give Your Soap and Cosmetics Hues of Reds to Purples. Comes Ready To Use In a Convenient Resealable bag.
- Finely Ground Powder - Infuses Well Into Soap and Cosmetic Recipes. Easy to Use and a Little Goes a Long Way. Free of Woody Pieces and Debris.
- Sourced for the deepest purple in Alkanet( some versions are light brown) and packaged in the USA.
- Splendor uses approx 2 tsp per 15 lbs of Soap.
- Warning: Alkanet root can stain and is not recommended for internal use.